Benefits of Wearing Linen
100% Linen Suit
About This Suit
Our Suit is created from 100% softened weighty linen sourced from a Lithuanian manufacturer's dead stock.
- Peter Pan collar
- Dropped shoulders
- Double breasted fastening
- Metal popper fastening through centre front
- French seams
- Relaxed fit
- Large pockets
- High v shape waist
- Pleated detail
- Large concealed pockets to side
- Side fastening
- Cropped length
Measurments & Fit:
- S/M 8-16 (TOP length 64cm/25"; width circumference 120cm/47". BOTTOM length 85cm/33"; waist circumference 74cm/29")
- M/L 18-22 (TOP length 64cm/25"; width cirumference 140cm/55". BOTTOM length 85cm/33"; waist circumference 94cm/37")
Pair with Ally-Bee Jumper for cosy winter months!
All our garments are made-to-order in our london studio so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customised measurements.
This is a made-to-order item and takes up to two weeks to make and prepare, plus delivery time. Every item is cut and sewn individually and all the poppers are inserted by hand in our London studio.
We offer free worldwide delivery for all orders of our sustainable artisan clothing over £200.
All our orders are sent using Royal Mail tracked and signed delivery option.
Free shipping for All UK orders
All EU orders are £15.00
Orders for The Rest of the World are £20.00.
For questions about any of our products, wholesale enquiries or help with placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us:
Linen care instructions:
- Cool wash at 30 degrees
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean or bleach
100% Linen Suit