Benefits of Wearing Linen
The idea behind uniform came about in spending so much time indoors and wanting to wear comfortable and breathable clothes without the need to change clothing for going outside. And the Uniform was born, to be worn by all, for all and any time, to live in comfort and ease in every day life.
- Dropped shoulders
- Metal popper fastening through centre front
- French seams
- Relaxed fit
- Large pockets
- Made of thicker and denser linen, perfect for colder days
Measurements & Fit:
- Relaxed fit
- Size S (length 65cm/25.5"; underarm circumference 112cm/44")
- Size M (length 68cm/27"; underarm circumference 120cm/47")
- Size L(length 70cm/27.5"; underarm circumference 130cm/51")
All our garments are made-to-order in our London studio so please contact us at email@example.com for customised measurements.
This is a made-to-order item and takes up to two weeks to make and prepare, plus delivery time. Every item is cut and sewn individually and all the poppers are inserted by hand in our London studio.
We offer free worldwide delivery for all orders of our sustainable artisan clothing over £200.
All our orders are sent using Royal Mail tracked and signed delivery option.
Free shipping for All UK orders
All EU orders are £15.00
Orders for The Rest of the World are £20.00.
For questions about any of our products, wholesale enquiries or help with placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us:
Linen care instructions:
- Cool wash at 30 degrees
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean or bleach